Enabling Operational Agility with a Digitally Connected Workforce
The latest e-book from LNS Research examines how industrial organizations are implementing Connected Worker
initiatives as a core pillar of their industrial transformation (IX) strategy and how COVID-19 has accelerated the need for these projects
to remain competitive in today’s environment.
Based on their research, they found a strong correlation between companies that implement connected worker technologies
and profitability as well as operational performance.
In this comprehensive report, you’ll discover:
- What frontline workforce issues are among the top strategic priorities in industrial operations
- How Connected Worker digital initiatives are being used to address vital business problems
- COVID-19’s accelerating effect on Connected Workforce issues
- New frameworks for Connected Worker initiatives within Operational Strategy
- How to harness the power of EHS and Connected Worker projects to drive safety, quality, and productivity
- A solution architecture model for aligning current and future Industrial Transformation (IX) strategies
- The business value of Industrial Transformation (IX) and investment in a Connected Workforce – including profitability and operational performance metrics
Poka is happy to offer this important report for download to learn more about connected worker solutions.