Putting Learning Into the Hands of Workers
New training strategies are leading the shift towards continuous learning. Combined with the right ‘factory-first’ technology, it can help improve ROI measures like productivity, safety, and workforce skills coverage and versatility. A Connected Worker application combines learning staples with on-demand training, skills management and evaluation tools.
This e-book offers practical advice learned by digital manufacturing leaders who demonstrate how to:
- Get out of the training room and onto the factory floor
- Leverage mobile technology
- Manage ever-evolving training material to streamline continuous learning
- Integrate knowledge-sharing and problem-solving to manage daily challenges better
- Move away from long-format training in favor of micro-learning