Skills Management and Development Re-Invented for the Factory Floor
The current pandemic has underscored the importance of having adequate factory skills coverage and versatility to ensure business continuity. Consider your answers to the following questions:
- Is it taking too long to onboard new hires and train existing workers to perform new tasks?
- Do you struggle to identify workforce gaps because your skills spreadsheets are not up to date?
- Are you losing valuable tribal knowledge as workers retire, call in sick, or leave your company?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll want to download this report.
In this E-Book
In this 23-page e-book you’ll learn what leading manufacturers are doing to address these very issues. You’ll gain valuable insights into the processes and tools they’re using to:
- Capture the tribal knowledge of your workforce
- Motivate workers to master new skills
- Replace spreadsheets with an automated factory skills matrix
- Enable continuous learning