How Tetra Pak Does TPM Right
Tetra Pak, an award-winning leader in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), has relentlessly pursued continuous learning as part of their digital transformation. Building on a mature and successful TPM practice, the packaging giant began a pilot program to capture the knowledge of senior operators nearing retirement and to improve workforce efficiency by digitalizing work instructions and preventative maintenance processes.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The fundamentals of World Class Manufacturing
- The role of digital tools in supporting WCM
- Best practices from Tetra Pak’s journey
- How to engage workers to drive performance
- Top requirements when considering a performance support application